Your special place.
Come and stay at the Wirts'Hochalm. We take care of everything else.
Family Hochfilzer / Schulgasse 1 / 6373 Jochberg / Kitzbühel / Tirol / Österreich / Phone 0043 664 8554311
A single wooden house. In the mountains.
In the middle of nowhere and everywhere.
In one of the world’s best skiing areas. Kitzbühel.
Right next to the slopes.
Snow. Stars. Silence. Adventure.
3 double rooms
1 bath with bath tube and shower
(maximum capacity: 6 adults or
4 adults and 4 children)
• linen, towels and bathrobes
• Finnish sauna
• TV & internet
• place to park at Jochberg
• transport (8-9am/from 4pm)
• pure mountain breakfast: homemade jam, butter, yoghurt, milk, muesli, fruit, ham, cheese, eggs,
tomatoes, mozzarella, homemade bread, daily fresh buns from our local bakery
• dinner, delivered from the Bärenbadalm right to your mountain chalet. Chose between two daily dishes.
• homemade fruit syrups
• coffee & tea
• freshest water from our own mountain spring
• choice of snacks and chocolates
MORE TO ENJOY not included
• choice of wine, champagne and beer
• lunch at our restaurant “Bärenbadalm” (upon reservation)
• Additional charge for á la carte dinner and fondue.
Please pay the whole balance of your stay to confirm your booking.
Pets are not allowed. We‘re sorry!
Wirts‘Hochalm is not suitable for non-skiers & babies.
Please consider that the chalet cannot be reached by car.
Final cleaning: € 200,-
Tourist tax: € 1,80 / night / person
Optional change of linen and towels plus extra cleaning during your stay: € 15,- / per person
Transport between 9am and 4pm: € 150,-/2 Persons
Beverages and all other extras will be charged after your stay
If you have to cancel your booked stay, we will try to rent out the Wirt’s Hochalm to someone else. In case we cannot find another tenant, we will have to charge the following cancellation fees: Up to 1 month before arrival 40 % | up to 1 week before arrival 70 % | during the last week before arrival
90 % of the total amount. The balance will be refunded. We do not charge a cancellation fee if only one person of a group cannot make it due to illness or injuries.
We highly recommend a travel insurance to cover any cancellation fees that might arise.
Covid-19: We accept free cancellation from guests who are unable to arrive because of official travel restrictions.